• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Td04hl-20t Value

20t

I have a 19t on e85. I love it perfect for street. But they are old and outdated. I?d
Be interested in yours. If price is right. I?m gonna upgrade my sons 13c turbo.
Pm if u wanting to get rid of it.

Well, I don't know how much they are asking for, but I live 5 minutes from Forge Motorsport UK HQ and use those CBVs on both of my 940 turbos, and they retail for about ?150 including tax over here in old Blighty. So that might not answer your question properly as to the whole turbo value, but it might help you to decide. Being piston rather than diaphragm they are user serviceable and it's easy to swap different strength springs in to match boost level etc. Or you could sell it to make some money back, plonk on a blanking plate instead and make Choo Choo turbo chatter noises for as long as the compressor lasts.

Edit : If I'd read your post properly I'd have noticed that you are selling it rather than thinking about buying it. I'm an idiot. :oops: :rofl:

I paid 160 usd for the forge CBV. It’s in good working order and fixed my leaking CBV issue. The factory one doesn’t seal well under high boost. I paid 550 for the turbo new from kinguwana and around 60 on here for the angle turbine assembly. I’ll probably just rebuild it if I can’t sell it and when I do the V8 swap next year I’ll just use the B230FT in a Isuzu Truck I have in my garage. Probably be a good build.

Thanks for the input

Back