• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Winter Suspension

WindowsBreakerG4

ALDORF THE DESTROYER OF WHITE SHIRTS
Winter is coming and that means having 3" of ground clearance is just ****ty, I like my stiffish ride, and think stock looks like a

Current ideas
Blue IPD Springs
or maybe diesel springs and overload springs (with 2 cut in the back and 1 in the front?) or maybe just diesel fronts and normal wagon springs for the back?

Thoughts?

In the spring I'll probably put the current springs back on.

I have Konis on so there so that ain't not thang

Oh I plan on pizza cutters but the stock springs are so freaking soft. I want something stiffer, hence consiering diesel springs and overloads, I am just worried that'll be a bad combo.

So this mornign it didn't want to cold start (after not wanting to hot start last night right before I pulled it into the garage). Swapping relays didn't help, nor did unplugging the MAF. I disconnected and replugged the CPS, then it fired right up. Thoughts?

So this mornign it didn't want to cold start (after not wanting to hot start last night right before I pulled it into the garage). Swapping relays didn't help, nor did unplugging the MAF. I disconnected and replugged the CPS, then it fired right up. Thoughts?

i've had this happen before. Only difference between us Windows is I have Regina. Bought a new CPS w/ a lifetime warranty and 3 months later it died. Wouldn't hot or cold start right @ mechanics shop. Swapped in a another from store fired right up.

The ipd springs will be fine. Even a slammed 240 still has a lot of clearance compared to any newer car. 185 width pizza cutter general altimax arctic are a really cheap and very good snow tire

They don't look to bad either

Back