• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Another college brick

slowmoose

plz bro i hav raygun :(
whats up tb,

short intro: My name is Kaiyre, some of you have probably met me already or know me from the Facebook page. I promise i'm not as bad in person. ;-) Ill have some pics of my older car below. I'm currently a junior attending Penn State University, class of 2018.

My first 940, I grew out of the stage of multicolored cars quickly after this one. (it was wrecked by an f-350 on the wrong side of the road; rebuilt).

b4xdlc.jpg

(hi mike. ive known him since junior year of highschoolish)
avonsy.jpg

t6w9zp.jpg

Ill spare the details, it was a good car. died at 175K, 91 turbo. had to junk because of moving twice the past two years and then beginning college.

I owned two more vehicles in my signature for a short amount of time, the 240 never saw the road because of school and the truck was an alright daily, had plans but the replacement was a steal

Here is my current: another 91 turbo (250k) but with more room for things, which honestly feels much better. My good buddy held on to the car while I finished my last semester and we agreed on a fair price. There was a fair amount of work done prior my ownership. He said the person he bought it off of had it sit for about 5 years, maybe from another member. (I'm from Pennsylvania, if anyone recognizes this car). pics cut from another site

2s8jwxy.jpg

et8m7t.jpg

found another cool wagon
2gw9yly.jpg

id like to max out the stock turbo. RMS has a miniscule leak so I am only running 10 pounds right now with an mbc.

I had the stickers made and threw them on, boost gauge, put on some older side markers from a saab, installed all the audio from my first 940. The car is by no means perfect, no AC, no headliner, loud ass clutch fan :lol: spools great though. it sits on 1 cut coil springs in the front and sedan springs in the rear. decent low but not too low for our awful...awful....awful roads lol.

what im hoping to get done in the future:
-RMS leak repair, whatever else is down there also (alright thisll probably never happen lol)
-accumulator mod
-13psi eventually (hay i did this lol)
-p80 spoiler (v90 lip instead now)
-different spinniewinnies (STILL LOOKING)

Three weeks left til I go back for fall semester, I'll update this as I add or fix things, thanks for reading.

Last edited:
940 wagons FTW.

I'm also running 10 PSI with an MBC and a small RMS leak (again). :lol:

its a bump from the 5psi the car was running before! :rofl: I've followed you for awhile on IG, love your cars.

I like 940 wagons.
I'm glad the Paterno statue is gone.
Your sticker is kinda cool.

trust me, I'm just going for my degree and that is all. Some of the people here are cult-ish.. okay I'm just gonna say it penn state is a cult lol :grrr:

and the roads definitely could use some work

you planning a catch can setup?

more running to atmosphere (sorry small animals) for now, I'll throw on a mini air filter.

guess I could grab another cheap eBay can and rig up one, gave away the last. Maybe down the road.

Gotcha. I didn't like the smell of crankcase vapors when sitting at a stop with my atmospheric crank case vent, but if you don't mind it, more power to ya.

Gotcha. I didn't like the smell of crankcase vapors when sitting at a stop with my atmospheric crank case vent, but if you don't mind it, more power to ya.

this paycheck I'll most likely grab a can, a basic functional one is about $15 :oogle:

Plenty of Penn State cult members in the Baltimore/DC area.

Fear the Turtle!

I will own a 940 wagon one day.

What is RMS?

Vent to atmosphere might look cool and go well with the stickers, but you want some vacuum on there.

its not on the car as of now, going to figure out something but right now theres an entire efan set up im trying to grab.

i did things today

mvls74.jpg

painted my centers, as much as I like seeing "volvo" stamped on EVERYTHING, i kinda dont so yeah. These are my winter wheels; quick spray bomb, sand, spray, wet sand, clear, clear. Go rubobricks.

nychvc.jpg

Sold my third row seat, seat belts and all hardware to Quentin M. Some of you may recognize his 740, its pretty sweet. Gave him a deal for $60. It was hell at some points trying to remove some of the stuff but whatever lol :rofl:

IMG_5116.jpg

IMG_5119.jpg

+1 sad 240, wish i had the means to save this thing, its local. :-(

sorry about the humungo pics

RSR **** the bed today right after I got gas. Fill up some after work.. crank, rough start.. turn it off like (wtf) try again and all crank multiple times, push it and come back with another relay and it cranked then fired fine several times, alright.. back home. odd.

hoping these issues stay away on my trip off to school. :-(

that being said, if anyone has a spare FPR.. I will buy it :-P

Back