• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Dee Works CD009 Adaptor Plate

TheLoganZilla

Hi everyone,

I apologize if this is the incorrect place to ask this question, but I?m getting a little concerned. I placed an order over at Dee Works about 2 1/2 weeks ago and then sent a follow up email a few days ago; so far I have received no reply and there has been no change on my orders status. I perfectly understand that sometimes these machines parts take time to ship, but I am concerned that he has not responded to any attempts I have made to contact him. Does anyone have a more direct method, a phone number for instance, or other words of advice?

Thank you

My last order took a long time. The shipping co. held the part for 2 weeks within 50 miles from my house. Im thinking it came DHL, be patient it will show up.

Roger's a standup guy, just sent him a message on FB to check in.

I'm a 3 hour drive from him, and I refuse to order parts until he improves communications with online sales. Nothing does more damage to an online store's rep than a place that takes your money and then goes radio silent. I've ordered in the past and it was always a nightmare trying to get ANY info out of him.

He has an ebay store and I'd feel WAY better ordering from there because there's consequences if he pulls the slacker card...but all he has on there are buttons and stupid geegaws.

Wow looks like I still have an account here!

Hi everyone,

I apologize if this is the incorrect place to ask this question, but I?m getting a little concerned. I placed an order over at Dee Works about 2 1/2 weeks ago and then sent a follow up email a few days ago; so far I have received no reply and there has been no change on my orders status. I perfectly understand that sometimes these machines parts take time to ship, but I am concerned that he has not responded to any attempts I have made to contact him. Does anyone have a more direct method, a phone number for instance, or other words of advice?

Thank you

E-mail incoming. I apologize for keeping you in the dark for so long.

Roger's a standup guy, just sent him a message on FB to check in.

The OG knows, but I admit I am not perfect and f#cked up on a couple order over the last 10 years.

My last order took a long time. The shipping co. held the part for 2 weeks within 50 miles from my house. Im thinking it came DHL, be patient it will show up.

DHL is supposed to be a 1-3 days transit time to the US, that's why I like them even if they are on the expensive side for shipping. This kind of delay is extremely rare with them!

I'm a 3 hour drive from him, and I refuse to order parts until he improves communications with online sales. Nothing does more damage to an online store's rep than a place that takes your money and then goes radio silent. I've ordered in the past and it was always a nightmare trying to get ANY info out of him.

He has an ebay store and I'd feel WAY better ordering from there because there's consequences if he pulls the slacker card...but all he has on there are buttons and stupid geegaws.

I might be mistaken in which customer you are, but IIRC I gave you free shipping on your T5 adapter order years ago and it was shipped in 3 days, and got your GM Torque Converter machined and out within 6-7 days on your second order. All associated email to these order were answered fast and I also looked up and did not see any unanswered email but then again I can be wrong!

I'd love to have all the volvo product up on ebay but would have to raise the price significantly to make up for their fee. My product did not see any increase in price in 9 years but the material went up every year. The stupid geegaws and buttons from ebay and from my site are now 90% of my income, but don't think I am slacking on volvo parts customer because of the sale ratio. But because of all these other product that bring money in, I've been able to absord all material price increase on the volvo product.

I might be mistaken in which customer you are, but IIRC I gave you free shipping on your T5 adapter order years ago and it was shipped in 3 days, and got your GM Torque Converter machined and out within 6-7 days on your second order. All associated email to these order were answered fast and I also looked up and did not see any unanswered email but then again I can be wrong!

Tracking numbers are key. Maybe you're including them now, but without a tracking #, people get edgy. I don't recall getting one for either transaction, and I've heard the same sorts of things from others over the years. I have ZERO complaints about your products, and the quality is awesome...but man, it's a big internet, and FUD (fear, uncertainty, and doubt) travels faster than anything else. The fact that you have social media accounts and site blogs that haven't been updated since 2019 doesn't help. It's a new world, and dead accounts look like dead businesses. Even a quick message to show you're still active would alleviate a lot of concerns. This thread was started by someone who had the same concerns as I do, so I don't think I'm too far out of line.

If I was closer, and it was possible to just pop in and grab stuff, that's the way I'd do it, but I am not even sure you allow that :(.

I started using Shipstation in 2017 and that automate the order confirmation/tracking details so yes I think your order was before I implemented this. Since then everytime I make a shipping label, the store gets notified and the completed order confirmation is sent to the customer, and a tracking number is sent into a separate email.

Now there are still people who select the cheapest shipping option (untracked) that is clearly indicated at the checkout page, thus using the slowest transit time, and they are usually the poeple emailing for a tracking number. But this does not apply to you as within Canada everything is tracked.

The business grew to something bigger I had plan/hope for and between 3 cnc machine, 3 wordpress business site, ebay and amazon, emails and packaging, social media is where I had to cut. It's totally true that I should at least make it look like I am active even though I do not update the social media anymore and I am the one to blame for it. Last time I tried to hire someone to take care of Insta and FB for both Deeworks and Custom Billet Buttons, the applicants was a real joke.

Your point are all valid and I can only thank you for being honest. Machining is still what I do best but I am trying to get better in every other aspect.

Customer are welcome to stop by and get a little tour shop as long as we plan a date before. If you ever are in the aera, I'll be happy to meet you!

Dude...you have no idea how happy this all makes me. I've been chomping at the bit to buy stuff, lol. Thank you for your professional response to my bitchy post, and I apologize for talking without researching first.

Now that the Ontario/QC border is open again, I might just make a trip up one day...with much advance notification of course :). Thanks again!

Just wanted to be clear I wasnt blaming you for DHL delay. I was in no hurry and I recieved my part, still better than I could of done with some metal. LOL. I appreciate your products. Thanks

Back