• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Texas240 was 16v but now LM7 5.3L

A few updates. Getting very close to finishing this top and starting. Only thing left is finish off intake piping and order a air filter and wiring and a few odd things.

Modified the water pump, changes the out and added a steam pot port. Bypassed the throttle body warmer. It is Texas after all.

Engine looking a little beefier with this sick 90? silicone bend

Radiator hose is no longer a problem

List is getting smaller. Intake pipe/maf/air filter is done. 99% of engine bay wiring is done. Just rewire the low break fluid reservoir sensor, ac compressor, radiator fan, drivers front turn signal. Add fluids, hook up trans oil cooler, pcm wiring inside cabin.

Dude!!!! Where have you been man? Ive been wondering how you been and actually wondering that on a positive note.

How nice! Thank you for asking! I moved to houston recently and am doing well. Got in with a good tuning shop here and like the change of atmosphere. Still doing the Tig/Fab/Tuning things (and they have certainly progressed into a respectable position). Certainly never short of things to do. How about yourself?

How nice! Thank you for asking! I moved to houston recently and am doing well. Got in with a good tuning shop here and like the change of atmosphere. Still doing the Tig/Fab/Tuning things (and they have certainly progressed into a respectable position). Certainly never short of things to do. How about yourself?

Still doing film here in Dallas. Keeping me busy most of the year now.

Car runs.... Leaks coolant from the water pump from where I modified it. We discussed it possibly leaking coolant from one of the seats that one of the water pump bolts goes that was tagged by the big welder. Either I throw some jb weld on the seat and reboot and see if that works or get some of these

Water Pump Spacers and buy 99-2004 camaro water pump since it has the output in the correct spot for my setup.

Car should be driving around by weekend once I finish up the ac stuff and double check for any other leaks.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RpIeB3aF3Q4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I remember looking at this pump when I was looking at routing of hoses and this placement for the outlet hose on the radiator didn't work for me. It put the hose in the wrong location.

Any updates on this project?

-Sam

Yes...... It's been mostly punch list stuff based off another punch list from a month ago. Dallas heat was a huge set back, a few TV commercials and a few BS items that only I would get stuck with doing. I'll write a detailed post later tonight.

My gf is a personal chef and Im stuck going to one of 5 restaurants for restaurant week. Not sure why I'm complaining, I love food but by golly my couch sounds awesome right now.

Back