• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Swedish Black Metal: A 1991 740 SE

Time for exhaust, bro. This old $#!@ has got holes in it. OBX catback after IPD.

And lo, doth was it time for exhaust.

14228275061_cf944b07b6_c.jpg

I had to get creative without access to a welder (or welding machine).

14231581025_bc61d58095_c.jpg

But there. Now my car's butt doesn't have a tailpipe with a hole in it! Yay!

14228282731_4d20c86952_c.jpg

Overall, quite happy with it. There's a bit more presence in the cabin, but it's nothing crazy. And I imagine it's a bit louder outside at speed, but sitting in park, it's rumbly without being abrasive. Overall, $334 shipped puts this as a good investment, especially as a replacement for old stock rusty equipment.

Nice. After 1000+ km wearing earplugs last weekend, replacing the 3" Megadrone™ exhaust with mine has moved up on my priority list.

M.

Nice. After 1000+ km wearing earplugs last weekend, replacing the 3" Megadrone? exhaust with mine has moved up on my priority list.

M.

I highly recommend it! The reviews are in!
"I thought it would be louder." - My Dad
"There was a change?" - My Girlfriend
"Holy s*** I gained 3 PSI off that?" - Me

Yeah, it's weird, it got up to 15 PSI (likely 14 PSI) and worked down to 10.4 AFRs, on the greentops! That said, I didn't take notice of how high the RPMs got, I should get a two-man team to monitor me and see what happens!

Wow just saw this, looks great!

I'm gonna say this, even though it won't be received well... don't delete AC. In my old age of 28 years old nothing is cooler than beautiful working AC in an older vovo. I'm adding it to 2 of the cars I own that were previously deleted.. (one of them by me)

:roll: My homies at the local shop offered to convert and fill up my A/C if I calibrated a couple of their wrenches, so it's not about effort or funds. Honestly, I don't ever feel the need for A/C in the car.

Thanks for reminding me to get the system drained though, I'm gonna put a catchcan where the condenser(?) is!

:oogle:
14468101703_fca52fb491_c.jpg

Installed, close-up...
14447946055_239e81af2f_c.jpg

As far as line management goes, this is a really good piece, cleaned up the bay quite nicely. A+
14446823574_a08efd45ec_c.jpg

Also replaced my FPR vac line while I was in there...

Oh! And the other bit(s) I plastidipped...
14444573491_3cb4197619_c.jpg

My mirror almost matches the rest of the car!

Back