• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Swedish Black Metal: A 1991 740 SE

I was thinking whitewalls or maybe some of those silly white-lettered tires would look good.

I think I saw you in the Miata last night! I was coming up Terminal around 7-ish. You were turning left probably 5 cars ahead. #turbobricksmissedconnections

Might have been me, I was out about then for a growler run.

I'd fully support the raised white-lettered tires. I had BFGs on the AMX, and I think they looked pretty hot. They need to have a comeback.

Dear tire sales websites, some notes;

1) Tell somebody that The People want more RWL sizes. This is nonsense.
2)Could you maybe make it so that width and aspect ratio could have an "All" option? Why the hell do I have to look at all the 225/50/16 tires, then all the 225/55/16 tires, then the 225/60/16 tires? I know, speedo differences, etc., but c'mon.

Dear God...

Well, tire shopping just got hella easy.

edit: current mood; battling weeb urges
fast-japanese.jpg

Ah yes, the 7/9 heater core. You basically need to start at the taillights and remove everything forward of that until reaching the firewall. Did you put in a metal one?

M.

Ah yes, the 7/9 heater core. You basically need to start at the taillights and remove everything forward of that until reaching the firewall. Did you put in a metal one?

M.

Nah, I used a Nissens core with the plastic endtanks. I've noticed it blows slightly cooler than it used to, but that's alright by me. Fingers crossed it outlives my time with the car.

Edit: I also changed the radio. The Pioneer that was in there no longer wanted to play nice with my iPod via USB, and my iPod's aux out is spotty at best. So I put in a slightly fancier JVC unit, and gained Bluetooth connectivity and hands free calling.

I had intended to change the oil and switch underbody strut reinforcers, but the heater core job took longer than I had anticipated.

Last edited:
Back