• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Is there a problem with new members joining?

2turbotoys

Salaminizer
I recommended Turbobricks to someone who has some questions and they tell me they have been trying to sign up as a member but it is not working.

Any suggestions for them?

They should receive a response email allowing them to activate the account. Quite a few email hosts flag that email as spam, or block it entirely.

Please have them check for that first. If they didn't receive the email, please PM one of the admin's with their username and email address.

I always find it amazing that legitimate potential members 'can't join' but still spambots have no problems whatsoever. :)

Lol, human error. I forgot about the conformation email and potential issues there.

Dam, we get spambots? You guys are champions at nailing them, I haven't seen one here for a very long time.

Appreciate our mods, thanks guys!

I always find it amazing that legitimate potential members 'can't join' but still spambots have no problems whatsoever. :)

me too. BTW, Your spambot killing abilities are impressive. Your speed being the most impressive

Back