• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Swedish ops Iamtheonlyreal1 Robert Jackson litigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg1_zpsaxqh6rlk.jpg

the look says it all.

Cant get into details about some of the things that you guys want to for obvious reasons and not due to avoidance, but there is a legal process to all of this, so it is being handled accordingly.

As far as the Vixen above goes, the gentleman in front of the camera talking about the car in the pic above owns the car, and the BadassVixen account is specifically for his car and it is his account to document the build.

Cant get into details about some of the things that you guys want to for obvious reasons and not due to avoidance, but there is a legal process to all of this, so it is being handled accordingly.
If I was to send a refund to someone that paid me money and got nothing in return, there wouldn't be a 'legal process' involved at all. just writing a check, sealing an envelope, putting it in the mail.

That sounds like code speak for 'they're not getting ****'.

Are you planning on a bankruptcy to clear out all that 'debt'?

gdogg called him out pretty well the previous page, but nobody else seems to have noticed.

On that site, pictures speak louder than words, apparently - and these pix first posted by smackela speak loudest of all.

http://media.graytvinc.com/images/marshall+county+embez.jpg

https://c4.staticflickr.com/8/7761/17774448106_2bd9dbb898_z.jpg

I do see, however, that Mr. Jackson finally figured out that using the exact same username to rip people off is hampering his success in new venues, so he's ditched the old 'iamtheonlyreal1' shtick, and he's using new, less known names.

It had to happen eventually. But it strongly suggests that he knows what he's doing is unethical and illegal, since he's no longer trying to defend, justify or explain his unconscionable practices under his well-known alias.

Those aggrieved by Jackson perhaps ought to forward those Stanceworks posts along to the A-G's office.

John. I have clearly said that bankruptcy would have been the easy way out along time ago, and that was an option I wasn't going to take, and it is still not an option at this point. There is No Code Talk, just details being worked out by others and legally at this point, so the back and forth is not necessary with the open line of communication and processes with the people involved. I hope that makes sense, and it am sorry if it doesn't, but it'll have to do for now.

Everyone will be made whole, and the fixes and products are moving forward at this time, so there will be details and information coming soon on that also. If you are waiting on product or a fix component, you will be notified and updated personally versus being done on here.

On that site, pictures speak louder than words, apparently - and these pix first posted by smackela speak loudest of all.

http://media.graytvinc.com/images/marshall+county+embez.jpg

https://c4.staticflickr.com/8/7761/17774448106_2bd9dbb898_z.jpg

It had to happen eventually. But it strongly suggests that he knows what he's doing is unethical and illegal, since he's no longer trying to defend, justify or explain his unconscionable practices under his well-known alias.

Those aggrieved by Jackson perhaps ought to forward those Stanceworks posts along to the A-G's office.
Oh you mean this one:
17774448106_2bd9dbb898_z.jpg

It HAS to be pretty much a open and shut case for small town prosecutors with such limited funds to take up a case.

I keep mentioning another notorious TBer who sold and engine which he had neither built nor owned--it was just hand to him for an install ....and the local police won't even talk ANYTHING past "Duuuuuuuuuuuuh. I tink dat's a duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh civil case so youse gots to talk wif a lawyert, yeah..duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Totally useless..

So if they to up the case, its bad news.

Oh you mean this one:
17774448106_2bd9dbb898_z.jpg

Yeah, that one! :rofl:

It HAS to be pretty much a open and shut case for small town prosecutors with such limited funds to take up a case.

What is interesting in this case is the state Attorney General has made public comment about Mr Jackson and his 'business operations'.

Politicians are usually very reluctant to offer comment on particular cases in case the proceedings don't lead to a successful prosecution. To do that, evidence of a level that is beyond reasonable doubt has to be tendered at trial. So the A-G must be rather confident that his office has sufficient evidence on hand to convince a jury of Jackson's guilt. The A-G's statement suggests they want to make an example of him.

In that other matter you mentioned, it's possible that the police recommended civil action, since the threshold of evidence in successful civil matters only requires evidence that tips the scale on the balance of probabilities. If you have good enough evidence for a criminal prosecution, getting a favourable result in a civil court is highly probable.

Interesting... the number of views on this thread is about the same as the amount Mr. Jackson is accused of embezzling: 27,000.

Coincidence?

John. I have clearly said that bankruptcy would have been the easy way out along time ago, and that was an option I wasn't going to take, and it is still not an option at this point. There is No Code Talk, just details being worked out by others and legally at this point, so the back and forth is not necessary with the open line of communication and processes with the people involved. I hope that makes sense, and it am sorry if it doesn't, but it'll have to do for now.

Everyone will be made whole, and the fixes and products are moving forward at this time, so there will be details and information coming soon on that also. If you are waiting on product or a fix component, you will be notified and updated personally versus being done on here.

Au contraire. You have avoided communicating with the people you owe. It's a small world you are trying to run your scams in. People talk to each other. Something a scammer like you dreads. Renne hasn't heard from you in a long time. All you had to do was deliver his parts, or cut him a check. You did neither. He has since sold his car because of the bad taste you left all over his project. I'm really looking forward to you doing prison time. The only thing the AG wants to hear from you is "Oh s**t" when the jury reads the guilty verdict and the judge sentences you to 5+ years in prison and restitution garnishments until you pay back every penny you stole, plus interest.

Pretty much what 2manyturbos said.

We should start a poll/betting pool to guess if Robert does 1-5 or 5-10 years. I hope it's the later or better yet life as scumbags like him never seem to change their ways.

So Robert, how are folks like Rene going to be made whole when they no longer have a use for your non-existent products? The only way to make him whole is to issue him a refund, which you clearly aren't interested in.

So Robert, how are folks like Rene going to be made whole when they no longer have a use for your non-existent products? The only way to make him whole is to issue him a refund, which you clearly aren't interested in.

Glad you asked. Well, there are Processes and Announcements and World Wide Charities who cannot be named at this time...but there are Plans and New Companies and Fixes and Products and Lots of Things That Can't Be Talked About, but soon everything will become clear. I hope that makes sense. Does that make sense?

Glad you asked. Well, there are Processes and Announcements and World Wide Charities who cannot be named at this time...but there are Plans and New Companies and Fixes and Products and Lots of Things That Can't Be Talked About, but soon everything will become clear. I hope that makes sense. Does that make sense?

:rofl: Nailed IT!

http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/Madill-man-discusses-embezzlement-charge-304260211.html

"I'm just a one man operation and I have been working on trying to get this started for the last three years and promoting it and doing it to my best ability and trying to make sure everyone gets what I represent," Jackson said. "And when I found out it didn't represent what I was doing something had to be done."

Wow, suddenly he drops the double speak!

C'mon guy. He just trying to do his best. Once he found out there was a problem, something had to be done!(read with intended sarcasm) Wow!!!

I really like how he is holding an A-arm during the interview. See! See! He did produce something! Now, if everybody would just be patience...

http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/Madill-man-discusses-embezzlement-charge-304260211.html

"I'm just a one man operation and I have been working on trying to get this started for the last three years and promoting it and doing it to my best ability and trying to make sure everyone gets what I represent," Jackson said. "And when I found out it didn't represent what I was doing something had to be done."

Wow, suddenly he drops the double speak!

I hope that was sarcasm on your part, because what the hell does "when I found out it didn't represent what I was doing something had to be done" even mean? Sounds like classic double speak. If he is "trying to make sure everyone gets what [he] represent[ed]," and he has represented to certain people that they would get refunds for parts that were paid for and never delivered, the only thing that "had to be done" was to send a refund. And yet, years later, people are still waiting for those refunds.

John. I have clearly said that bankruptcy would have been the easy way out along time ago, words words words...

You keep saying this, but as we all have learned, just because you keep saying something, it doesn't make it true. To the contrary, bankruptcy would be the hard way out. You'd lose your show cars, your equipment (and therefore your business) to your creditors, and then you wouldn't be able to go to SEMA or be on TV or dazzle people with your build threads on various forums, and you'd basically have to start all over again. At the same time, now that you have been criminally charged and restitution is a virtual certainty (whether as part of your sentence or any plea agreement you may reach), you will be on the hook to the customers you have ripped off whether you file for bankruptcy or not, because the obligation to pay restitution is not discharged through bankruptcy.

But hey, if you don't declare bankruptcy, you get to keep all of that stuff (at least for the time being) and keep on doing what you've been doing for years (which apparently includes not giving refunds to customers who have formally demanded them). So don't pretend that you're somehow taking the harder road here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back