• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Anyone have photos of Multi-X's on a 242?

deadken

My buddy has a set of 5 15" multi-X's that he took off of his Coupe. They have center caps and snow tires on them (not sure how old until I get to look up the date code when I see the wheels.

So, I'm thinking that these would spruce up my 1980 242, but I can't find any images of a 242 with multi-X's, and I'm wondering if it is because they just don't look good...

Last edited:
It's been a few years since I sold mine, and a few more since I test-fit mine, but IIRC, the tabs for the crash-braces on the rear brakes interfere with the barrel (AFAIK, that's the only 7/900 series wheel that has that kind of problem). Could be solved with spacers or removing the tabs, of course.

My buddy has a set of 5 15" multi-X's that he took off of his Coupe. They have center caps and snow tires on them (not sure how old until I get to look up the date code when I see the wheels.

So, I'm thinking that these would spruce up my 1980 242, but I can't find any images of a 242 with multi-X's, and I'm wondering if it is because they just don't look good...

Here, just imagine that rear door isn't there

14226548629_97c480c2f0_c.jpg

Back