• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Davis 2020: April 25-26, 2020 [CANCELLED]

ME N' TARO HAVE TO THUNDERDOME IT FOR THE TIME OFF US YEAR. SO THE SOONER WE KNOW THE DATES, THE MORE TIME HE HAS TO MAKE PEACE WITH WHATEVER HE PRAYS TO</a>

Also need to know ASAP for time off from work and to plan other trips for the year

Hopefully I know tonight guys.

ii1tRuIl.jpg

Are you sure? lol

Ok guys, formal word is...we are still waiting on final approval from the city. Once we get the paperwork signed I will let you guys know here.

Last edited:
That's a very tight deadline ^

Yeah, what I really mean is that this will make me hustle to try to get it done, but a month out I'll realize it's impossible. But, by then I'll have done more work than I would have otherwise, and I'll count that as a win.

Yeah, I know. I'd rather know we have the spot reserved BEFORE telling you guys, so I'm not getting crap for telling you the date and being wrong. Davis can't handle you guys in town 2 weekends....

Yes indeed, as am I! Now I just gotta get the 140 mobile again, and the 531 rebuilt and installed in the next couple of months, maybe even a trans swap...AW is starting to have issues finally.

Back