• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

16v Turbo EZK Bin files

MadDog_945

Våga Vägra 8V
Hi, does anyone have some tuned EZK bins in their lockers?

I believe i fried my Ostrich/Bin due to an interchange on the batterie terminals with a carcharher for just a second.. must have been enough to flush the SRAM of that Ostrich... its my first guess, so i hope i can just load a new bin into the ostrich and everytrhing is fine again.

I have 012AMM 630cc 102Octane in my LH and now just need a matching EZK ign. curve. Would be awesome, thx ! :)

I got stock ones.

And tunerpro XDF file for tuning it yourself..

Attachments

• Volvo EZK 208.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Volvo_EZK_208-beepee-v4.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Bump added Tunerpro XDF to tune it yourself. Are you tuning it while driving around with the ostrich at all? If so you should already have the tunerpro XDF file. Unless your using some other program. What are you doing? Just driving around with ostrich with bin loaded up on it is all? I could program up a chip for you also if you want after you get the tune you want.

I pretty much failed with a backup here.. ;)

A couple of years ago i tuned my car together with a guy around Berlin. We tuned with 2 ostriches ECU and EZK simultaneously and the tuning was pretty good.. he then burned me a chip for my ECU and my EZK was driven with that tune on the ostrich.. it worked well until now, where my dumbass pressed the reset button ^^ now i have nothing left cause all the tuning stuff is on the laptop from my ex GF and so on.. i pretty much grabbed into a ****hole here :D

i prepared an old aspireone netbook to work with tunerpro5 cause als the new stuff wont work missing .dll errors and non functioning USB drivers :/

Thx for the files.. i even could not get ahead of tose cause my account on ecuproject was refused and jetronic.info is down ;)

Back