• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Club Beige

Its been a while and I haven't had to drive the car much but now Im driving it again so I working on it again as well. Got the interior just about done. Just need to do the door panels and thats about it.
IMG_1622_zpsy6zbxmtg.jpg

IMG_1480_zpsigw3nyxz.jpg

IMG_1625_zpsbpdzp27s.jpg

IMG_1628_zpsg3eu3glq.jpg

IMG_1630_zpsonpcnppq.jpg

IMG_1631_zpskrrpfleu.jpg

IMG_1632_zpsf9m7irho.jpg

IMG_1623_zpsyoujfpaw.jpg

Please tell us about the planned stereo upgrades. Speaker type, amp?

As far as the stereo, I have a Pioneer DEH-80PRS head unit with built in eq crossover and DSP. 5- Cadence XAM amps (one for each sub, one for each mid and one for both horns), 2 Image Dynamics 15" subs, 2 Image Dynamics horn compression drivers and 2 new Stevens Audio (former Image Dynamics owner) 8" mid bass. I will post some more photos soon.

I got one more project finished today. I needed to paint the underside of my hood. I ran our of paint when I originally painted the car. I also put some Dynamat sound deadener on the hood. It came out pretty nice. I also took a few more photos of the engine bay.

IMG_1169_zpsxytmeh7i.jpg

IMG_1171_zpsezryi4o1.jpg

IMG_1172_zps8u26ptmc.jpg

IMG_1174_zpsi6ths3yd.jpg

WHERE did you source those fender/body bolts and washers? Been trying to find something for a while locally.

Back