• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MountainMeet 2022 Photo Thread

propav8r

F*ck Edgar
AVcgWRUh.jpg

zQQyQzah.jpg

Aight, here we go. After much prep, planning, shopping, and budgeting, we started packing coolers and loading trailers.

grLYKjCh.jpg

Stephen said he wasn't gonna make it, but weirdly, I ran into him in the grocery store.

0g9MsiQh.jpg

Bayleigh, James and I left my house at about 1:30pm. We made it to within 3 minutes of the lodge and James broke down.

VflUQDUh.jpg

Turns out he just got it warm and vapor locked it, started right back up after it cooled off a bit.

I arrived at the lodge shortly after

UuKgDvSh.jpg

fU1oAoMh.jpg

Not long after that, Nate showed up, and immediately after, a wild $500Matt appeared!

qiNpcrMh.jpg

Then MrBill pulled in, ensconced in luxurious Italian leather.

6D86Hxxh.jpg

Tr4BWGHh.jpg

SwedeWerks arrived, having been kept on retainer for Volvo repairs over the weekend.

fCpncoJh.jpg

HMFWBICJ arrives:

dTYGt1Rh.jpg

Liv making friends

mHlY2Zeh.jpg

Leecat:

YLGjy7wh.jpg

Hesketh drug his ridiculous camper in, suspiciously without a 3/4 ton in front.

QCh5kO4h.jpg

Crappy photo of a beautiful evening:

LQCiE9Sh.jpg

Leecat remains faceless

VMxcTKVh.jpg

YHhF0NQh.jpg

Dian6qqh.jpg

MkHPG2xh.jpg

JPCRNGBh.jpg

My favorite Boomer, MikeP:

UM2zirMh.jpg

JohnMC:

uqXfL1sh.jpg

LnMRsYRh.jpg

Didn't take long for Sadie to tucker out:

Ak8jZ5dh.jpg

Bragg, a local buddy, brought his E36 M3

L9PpOl5h.jpg

Thursday evening:

CltWnpPh.jpg

Boilin away

Xhe5gI2h.jpg

muC2J9kh.jpg

kXED3B2h.jpg

This was so damn good. Props to Kenny.

Hkyy8YBh.jpg

"Yeah we can redblock swap your Morgan, but it ain't gonna be cheap boh"

DHusdVkh.jpg

Friday:

5k8BVJph.jpg

Kenny giving his car an intimidating stare:

zs3add0h.jpg

Best shirt award goes to MikeP:

lki8qzPh.jpg

Hockey930, 940Guy, Morgan, and Addison

VPU4bkZh.jpg

DMy9nidh.jpg

I think this is 3 years in a row with brake work for Hesketh

gfU9M97h.jpg

Marshall and Erica took my FJR out for a spin:

NUbzyLhh.jpg

Pisscam:

MMuAiA0h.jpg

We took the 240 out for a rip and somehow cut the sidewall. Luckily my lack of preparation was countered by running into a very helpful fisherman:

veo0bMth.jpg

Rollin deep in the ALH Mk1

VTnicQTh.jpg

I will contend that this was the best car there.

dcxitzxh.jpg

ipOM7DJh.jpg

CrochetMeet 2022:

Jh2wBq6h.jpg

Dean, Monique, and their two FDs showed up Friday afternoon:

cctQYYyh.jpg

izQQFd5h.jpg

Some beagles appeared:

jDcFLFGh.jpg

RallyDave (with Borg Warner) and Marshall (works for Garrett) exchanging trade secrets:

8bfILXbh.jpg

Last edited:
pIWgfHsh.jpg

The cruise:

xVJX59Dh.jpg

q0708rHh.jpg

jZMy4ECh.jpg

Z1eBEYsh.jpg

od6H4Nbh.jpg

Special requests from the wives:

XGNWOJsh.jpg

Dean fueling his two stroke:

MGI9nl5h.jpg

Jimmy (JamesM) in my car:

Seoxpqoh.jpg

lx6sqLRh.jpg

YPWGb99h.jpg

3ocxZnjh.jpg

jCIWbswh.jpg

KlwjftZh.jpg

hn3HB85h.jpg

I wonder how many times this has happened, anywhere. A 780 parked beside an FD.

rygFrgbh.jpg

In case you're wondering what the MountainMeet food menu is, this is it.

27IMV9Ah.jpg

5lS4Cm1h.jpg

mQfU1JDh.jpg

WuCVUahh.jpg

0OQHCs2h.jpg

She thirsty

3rjPfXRh.jpg

Z8oa0C9h.jpg

Day 3: They still haven't noticed

SEXQ96jh.jpg

Last ones out:

mYZFYSQh.jpg

BjIUwOoh.jpg

L0Em6AQh.jpg

WKE7hkih.jpg

Til next year

xkBL4PHh.jpg

Last edited:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OliSvg807Zk" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xumywoYXm8U" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ac5nCYR4_jM" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yessss!!! I need to find everyone with video of the drives. I had an absolutely riot flogging the FD around and giving everyone rides.

I forgot I was suppose to be filming a bunch.

Truth be told, I'm not sorry about it. I wouldn't change a thing.

Thanks again and I can't wait for next year!

It was an absolute pleasure as always to meet new people and see old friends. Both me and Chelsie were extremely happy with the meet and a big thanks again to all of those that make it happen.

It was a hoot following the ALH Caddy. Kyle would step on it, the front end would immediately hop up about 3 inches, the tailpipe would start whooshing diesel soot, and I'd twitch over a couple of feet to let it (mostly) go on by. I was expecting it to be quick, but it was quick.

And I took 2 pics? Other than a few of me fixing the flat tire. Apparently not in a pic taking mood this year.
i8wATmph.jpeg

oKiHsuph.jpeg

And yeah, apparently don't let me get in front of the drive, I get the bit between my teeth and take off a little hard. I was still jazzed from my drive on Thursday.

I guess it's just a regular Cayman 718, wrapped(?), wheels, made loud pops and bangs, so who knows what had been done to it. Being driven hard on the Dragon, and me following them the whole way. That was really, really fun.

jcN88Mth.jpeg

Yeah. They hand out on some more scenic corners and snap multiple pics of almost every car/bike that goes by. You can look it up by date/time and if you like, buy a download of it.

That was by far the most fun I've ever had on the Dragon. I'd just gone the other way (to TN) but there was a bunch of traffic and never got to go far without having to pull over and wait. Looped around and had barely started off when this came up behind me, and I promptly let him by. I certainly don't know the road well enough to go all that hard, but this guy did. So he took off hard and I stayed on him the whole way. No way in hell I'd have gone as fast as that on my own, but if he can make it through a corner, I could too. He'd pull (barely) ahead on the straights, but I'd reel him back in in the corners. And since Dragon is mostly corners, that all worked out well for me.

Back