• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mr.Borrie's C70 03 Convertible

Mr.Borrie

The Sneaky F*ing Ukrainian
I got myself this nice summer car / light project car. Its a 03 C70 convertible with 300K KM on it with LPG conversion. I have driven a few and this one was frontend wise the most wobbly, but that color combo really sold it to me. So next up will be engine mounts and all the front end suspension rubber bits I assume.

I know next to nothing about these cars being FWD so I will use this topic to share my experiences. For now the photo’s and later some photos of the underside I am sure :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Whupss:

picture.php

Some of the gang:
picture.php

Last edited:
Its that dam “ forums.turbobricks.com” vs Turbobricks.com link difference.. I have reported it before https://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=355617

Ill try and fix them when I am on my pc again.. so annoying.

Edit: Fixed the links by adding forums.turbobricks and removing the /forums/ Its due to how you are routed through the website (desktop and mobile seems to have impact on routing too)

Last edited:
Nice car Boris. Specially the Atacama interior. What kind of engine is in it? Stick or automatic?
The driveline is basically 850 so all 850 issues should apply to the C70 as well. I see you already discovered the busted top engine mount.

Nice car Boris. Specially the Atacama interior. What kind of engine is in it? Stick or automatic?
The driveline is basically 850 so all 850 issues should apply to the C70 as well. I see you already discovered the busted top engine mount.

Its a 2.4T with Autobox. Ordered just all the rubber stuff for the frontend and ballbearings. Not expensive stuff and i already think this might be a keeper. Going to have the box flushed too

picture.php

picture.php

Back