• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The 2019 East vs West Competition.

Wish the track was running last night and I had a backup vehicle. Wagon was running nice with the cool weather, tune is still ****. Still waiting on the new motor as well, don't think I'll be making a pass this year...2 years without a pass....damn.

Wish the track was running last night and I had a backup vehicle. Wagon was running nice with the cool weather, tune is still ****. Still waiting on the new motor as well, don't think I'll be making a pass this year...2 years without a pass....damn.
Damn Covid! Drag strips are good places for social distancing. You gotta stay in your car so you can move it along in the lineup! Anybody else have timeslips from 2021? I don't want to be the only one recording times.

I do have another running car now too. My Lemon's racecar build is up and running. I need to take it out there for a HP check.

So is there going to be a 2020 post? Considering all this covid crap what are your guys opinions on using a Dragy for 1/4 mile time? Its very very accurate.. I made a couple of passes last night in the beater..

I was curious about these gizmos. How's yours still working a year later?

Back