• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mr.Borrie's Volvo 740

Now that Boris has a mobility scooter what should he get for Christmas

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
why do you have 2 brake pedals? :lol:

seriously tho, looks good. Keep it clean & stock

Moare bracking power :oogle:
My idea was to keep it basic just nice DDer

I see you got the rare cheapo cluster without the tachometer.
Alos that headliner looks funny

Yeah i was wondering what kind of dash can i replace it with i have a whole bunch of them but i know you cannot just swap over any cluster.

yeah i never seen the headliner with those lightspots before but it does look like a factory roof to me. Any pointers on how to clean the headliner btw?

I also find it quiet amusing that your seats say "ass"..... totally need to get that re-stiched to say "chunga"

And another crappycellphone picture of my -new- radio :)

406692_10152384833005585_223840630_n.jpg

Definitely Recaro style seating, awsome....... :oogle:

yep i think they come from the same factory, i seen scans from magazines where they where advertised on one page.

In other new, i found another 700 goodie in my pile o stuff, pen tray!

pentray.JPG

been busy this weekend working on my 740. Replaced the beated and rusted panels for some less bad looking ones.
Also dugg up th erebuni bodykit i had laying around :-)

IMG_4136.JPG

IMG_4139.JPG

Old panel
IMG_4140.JPG

new panel
IMG_4141.JPG

Old and new
IMG_4143.JPG

IMG_4144.JPG

IMG_4148.JPG

Nope got the whole kit but swapping the fenders and all took enough time.
Besides i need J2 to adjust the damper end piece so it will fit the turbo location exhaust

Starting to look into converting to LPG, already ordered all the parts now its a matter of some time and less cold.
I found another rare piece where i can build the switch into. this was the extra line of switches addon. never actually seen one before before i bought this one years ago

switch%2520and%2520bracket.JPG

Replaced the wires with some 940 wires, the old ones where not even flexible anymore :lol:
Also got some new spark plugs. Not yet driven the car yet but it does run smoother.

spark.JPG

Just looking into all the work involved with converting to LPG. i should have just about all the bits now just figuring it all out

foto2.JPG

Had 2 hours to kill, decided to start looking into fitting the switch.
Eventually dugg a old speaker bracket out of my parts stack and started dremeling.
Now its time for some beer so i'll leave it at this for now

speaker.JPG

dremel.JPG

Back