• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

not much out of the ordinary

soclosenotnear

finally got suspension sorted. now i need some proper wheels.

DSC_4592.jpg

DSC_4588.jpg

DSC_4570.jpg

DSC_4564.jpg

DSC_4490.jpg

Looks great, why not just paint the wheels flat black or something and keep the lip chrome?

Bilstein hds on all four corners. Ipd sways. Lower chassis brace. Upper strut brace. Poly bushings all around. 3 coils cut up front and 4 coils chopped in the back. The front are really hard to get to seat right. Adjustable panhard bar. I had to pull the fender liners out and hammer the fenders flat. I love the way it sits. Its super stiff too.

Not yet. I have a b23ft I'm going to put in it. I have a fresh head with ipd cam. And a header and holset. It will be fast one day. Probably around tax time. I may put an m46 in it in the mean time. I have a manual 91 turbo sedan I'm pulling parts off over time.

Not yet. I have a b23ft I'm going to put in it. I have a fresh head with ipd cam. And a header and holset. It will be fast one day. Probably around tax time. I may put an m46 in it in the mean time. I have a manual 91 turbo sedan I'm pulling parts off over time.

Yeah i've been thinking about building up a new motor soon too. Maybe a 16v, but it may be near impossible to find the head i need.

Im pretty stock right now, 15g set to 10psi.
How much gain do you think you'd see with that ipd cam?

Back