• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pig: '79 242 16vT

For lighting, since it's gutted, save some money and do LED strip lights on computer power supplies. 4ft apart and run them from wall to wall in both directions..
http://www.instructables.com/id/Inexpensive-Garage-Lights-From-LED-Strips/
FEQMF92IPTJHPMB.LARGE.jpg

FQXRP1DIPTJHPPV.LARGE.jpg

I really like that idea. Looks particularly useful for nooks and crannies that need a good shine!

I just finished pricing out my 3 car garage. The LEDs off ebay and 4 power supplies (drawing similar current to 4 t12 florescent ballasts) came out to like $200 and that is having strips at 4' apart in both directions, and an extra strip over the workbench.

Yes led is the way to go! Nice space, looks to be a good size.

I'm going to wire up a few led panels with motion detectors in the garage. Easy and lazy.

Price wise probably not that different from the led strips, I got 10 40 watt panels for ~270$. Plug and pay.

Nice lights!

I just swapped the floods in our living space can lights for LED conversions. They drop right in, cost $15 and look really cool.

Only been in my place for 10 years. Maybe I'll paint the garage next summer...

there's so many recent posts to react to that i can't decide which one. i have to settle for rolling my eyes at harald.

Back