• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

B230ft Upgraded Inlet Manifold

Pikey123

Hey guys Shane here from Sydney, Australia an I currently work at Plazmaman Racing I thought id put the word out on here that we are developing a Billet inlet manifold for the Volvo b230 an will hopefully be released by end of the year, we have been using a 240GL and my personal 89 740 turbo wagon for clearances as to which way the dome will sit on the runners aswell as throttle body position,

So the question is would you be interested in a billet inlet manifold for the b230 that will be available as an OEM replacement aswell as performance orientated twin rail 8 injector setups.

Also out of curiosity is there any companies worldwide that supply a performance upgraded inlet manifold that isn't bolted together or homemade, im aware of I think it KL racings cast manifold is there any others?

If want to check out our Australian made quality products check out our website:

Plazmaman.com

Everything Plazmaman is Lifetime Structural Warrenty an we ship worldwide.

Cheers Shane

For 8v and 16v? What would the pricing be like?
Should also look into drop in larger intercoolers aswell.
I got my kl racing plenum shipped to me for like 800 or 900 aud.

Yes for the 8V we haven't been able to track down a 16v head to do our development as of it but the pricing hasn't been sorted yet but our prices for all our inlets are between $1600-2400 but at that price it's quality Australian made products made out of 6061 aluminum so yes it might be a little expensive for some but it'll guarantee performance, our products have been proven time after time over the last 30years.

At these prices its the inlet a fuel rail and a throttle body so it's a full package and lifetime structural warranty

They will be made in our CNC machines and welded together by the best in the business so at this prices its pretty good when you think about it in my opinion

Might be interested in a 16v version for 240 LHD applications, if you ever get around designing such a thing.

I hear a lot of good stuff about Plazmaman, video features etc, so I'm sure it's brilliant stuff. Little too rich for my blood, not to say they won't be worth every penny! Very cool to see more aftermarket stuff for our bricks!

Yes for the 8V we haven't been able to track down a 16v head to do our development

One thing to hear in mind, if you do find one, is that your cars in Oz are right hand drive, like here in the UK, whereas most of the world (to include your biggest potential markets - Scandinavia and the USA) are left hand drive markets, and they have the brake booster stuff on the intake side, whereas we RHD folks just have it on the exhaust side (which makes big downpipes trickier).

Yes we are developing the inlet to fit LHD as well as we are going to try target the europeon market as much as we can so basically everything we are doing is to make sur eit works with RHD and LHD its going to be challenging none the less but we're determined to get it right an being such little upgrades inlet wise for the b230 I feel as though we can make it work if we get it done the right way, everyone's going to say there a bit pricey but you pay for quality

And who knows in the long run if these inlets sell well we will probably look into doing Intercooler kits for the 240 and the 740

Back