• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Davis 2022 - Date Confirmed!

We've actually got a call going this evening to see where things are stacking up. We're just barely starting to see things open up here finally, most counties dropped into the first of the less restrictive tiers, so we'll have to see how the trend goes.

I'll be vaccinated well before July, if that makes a case for a Summer Davis...:-P

Awesome! Yeah, Marin and SF counties dropped into orange tier, so I think it's only a matter of time.

Looking forward to this when it materializes. I've still never made the Davis meet in the 11 years of owning a Volvo AND living in California. Was really looking forward to the 2020 show after finishing up my car in late 2019.

Well guys, we're working on a slightly different plan for 2021, with a full return of Davis in '22. Given things are still pretty up in the air where we'll be, we're going to be cautious.

That said, we're looking at something in the fall, working on dates and details now, stay tuned. We're trying to coordinate with several other things at the same time, to make it a fun weekend.

Halloween Davis Volvos?

Just don't clean out the webs and rats nest and we are good to go.

Well guys, we're working on a slightly different plan for 2021, with a full return of Davis in '22. Given things are still pretty up in the air where we'll be, we're going to be cautious.

That said, we're looking at something in the fall, working on dates and details now, stay tuned. We're trying to coordinate with several other things at the same time, to make it a fun weekend.

Hell yeah i'm down for that.

Back