• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

CD009 Volvo 240 driveshaft solution?

dannyman742

Planning to put a cd009 in my 240 pretty soon. My biggest question is what driveshaft im gonna use. I plan to use the stock 3.73 diff. So my question is does anyone make a driveshaft adapter for this application? I know it exists for the 7/9 but i havent seen one for the 240. My next idea was having a driveshaft shop adapt a stock 350z driveshaft to fit the bolt pattern of the volvo diff but im not too confident in that. If all else fails i guess i can have one made. Any input is appreciated

there is one on amazon. You tell them the length and diameter and the yoke ends and they make it and get it to you within 2 weeks. I think its like 250.00. IF you have driveshaft shop Im sure they can take your volvo shaft and change the trans end to fit the cd009. Have you looked into a shifter for the trans. I know on a 240 its an expensive piece. I decided to go with the T5 cause parts are available and the fit is good. Anyways hope I was of some help.

Back