• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My seat blows. 940

I went to picknpull and looked for some nice seats. Found some out of a lincoln ls, I made an adapter for the front of the frame and just drilled holes for the back of the frame and reinforced the with some flat stock on the bottom. If you can weld, you can do it.

Switch to manually adjustable seats. Use foam/covers from passenger side if you find something at the yard.

960/S90/V90 seats fit.

+1 on that. I would head in that direction.

Get these brackets. https://www.bneshop.com/collections/700-900-volvo-parts/products/700-900-side-mount-seat-brackets

Ask Ben which seats you can use. I bet he knows a good budget option. You just need the manual sliders if you don't have them. You don't have to do any fabrication.

This will be racing type seats, the more comfortable and real world friendly (like reclining) the more they cost. For the cost of a really comfortable daily driver set, I bet you could get yours professionally restored at an upholstery shop.

Back