• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

B234T rattle when cruise, O2 position?

zhor

I move o2 from very far to end of turbine, since +T

it smooth when accelerates or decreases, but small rattle when cruising, at first it feels like small road bump when it happens, so i neglected to interest it.
but this month i drive in very flat and smooth road, I just feel that it still.?
so i look closely at the rpm cluster, it really has small rattle too.? at 2500 it swings down to 2300 and back to 2500 and stable just 2-5 sec and happen again time by time, I hit from 2500 to 3000 it so smooth not ratte, but when rpm stable at 3000 it starts happen again by drop down to 2800 and suddenly back to 3000?

I try to figure out about the ignition system start from flywheel sensor/ plug / power stage / coil /distributor and cap / Spark wire / spark plug, found just distributor o-ring small leak to cap i fixed it, but it still there.

One point that stick on my mine is, i read some where about O2 Position, Volvo move it so far from engine because adaptive system is too sensitive,
Is that true?

because i move O2 from middle of the car to the end of turbine since +T.
Have the way to test before go to welding shop to move?

Thanks

Back