• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

John V MIA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amishmafia00

I am trying to get in touch with John V about rods and pistons. I think I have tried every way I know to try to reach him for about 2 weeks. Can anyone help me get in contact with him?

Thanks!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rtDAK7Umk7A" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

John V might just be in Yurp racing. Or he may have gone full Ruby Ridge and has cut himself off from the world. We may never know.

I would suggest calling BNE, oh wait....It's not in stock and no expected date of arrival.....

Honestly, yeah, hit up Yoshifab. Piston design from them is FAR superior to the JVAB design. I've been down this road for a while on JVAB stuff, went with Yoshi stuff, same quality, better design, same price, and far easier to get in touch with.

Just be aware, a LOT of vendors like Yoshi are having issues with their supply chain so getting stuff in make take a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back