• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

F1reBird
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I read some of your posts and noticed you did some similar upgrades to your '84 760 as I'm thinking of doing to mine. Was your water-cooled t3 a direct bolt on to the stock manifold? Also does your climate control system work well?the one on my '84 doesn't work well at all. Thanks, Dave
    I wish my friend Joni's bunny hadn't escaped. Maybe he saw me with the chainsaw and duct tape..
    Did you feel better economy/performance afterwards? My o2 should be dead because my mechanic hooked up a wideband and the reading didn't oscillate up and down. Did you buy bosch? Do u remember which model and how much?

THanks
    Is your oxygen sensor on the 760 still working? Mine isn't. I know I'll replace with another bosch but want to keep the price around 50. Do you think the fuel trim on the AFM will need calibration after replacing the 02 sensor on our lh2.1?
    Is a lh2.1 supposed to let the engine idle high in cold starts to warm up faster? Because mine doesn't do that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back