• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

flyingbrick242
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• All calculations are done with cylinder 1 TDC...Looking at the flywheel facing the engine side there should be two tabs or tits about 2-4" apart from each other close to the ring gear. Once you've idenified these tabs the bottom tab going in a clockwise rotation should be 15* degrees below center line of crankshaft.
    In another words if you draw a center line vertical and horizontal through the middle of crankshaft the horizontal line which goes 3 and 9 o clock is the reference to 15*.
    This tab should be 15* below 3 o'clock or just slightly highier then the last bolt hole on the right side of the block.
    Good Luck....
    Excellent experience dealing with flyingbrick242. I was interested in some used parts he was selling and his communication was A+. He answered a bunch of my question promptly and explained stuff about suspension upgrades that I didn't know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back