• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

spruill244
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow! did you get rid of the Ws6, and went back to a vo? How do you like the turbo, more fun than the loud assumed to be fast v8. hey if your around sometime perhaps we could represent the swedish world at the Jenros car show on Saturdays. No volvo's ever show up. I am waiting to put a t3/t4 on the 242 once I get some more money for the plumbing. Nice new ride.
    later
    Ryan
    alright man. let me know. my wagon is available as parts hauler if you need it. just let me know, glad to help out a fellow TBer
    yeah my last final is on tuesday i think. maybe this weekend, i dunno. what part of VB do you live in? im out in the kempsville area on friday. maybe if im close i could just stop by and say hi :p just to figure out where you are. then i guess it just comes down to whenever you can lay your hands on a decent aw71. i know of a jy on 58 that has one, i was just there today, i dont remember how many miles, and i dont know a price, but its there if all else fails :p
    haha, its all good man. his dads TB name is 'yallyellow' or something like that :p i know what you mean man, having mine down all winter was driving me nuts, but i JUST got some time to get it going again. and ill be doing a tranny swap on mine asap. it has a three speed....failbox. so im going to upgrade to a slightly less fail aw70. yay four speeds!!! but yeah, ive got about 10 years of straight volvo work under my belt, never done a tranny, but ive never backed down from a challenge either :p let me know when its goin dowwwn and ill be glad to lend a hand
    haha, no man, you didnt meet me :p i couldnt make it to mangohick. i had a test that morning. found out later that i could have arranged to take it later and gone anyways, but hey. anyways, do you guys have a full garage?
    so where in VB are you? im in portsmouth, and so i alex (940franken) but you already knew that. PLUS, i just found someone else in norfolk.
    also. do you, or anyone you know drive a GORGEOUS clean silver 940 turbo? all the emblems were shaved and replaced with decals. i saw it on the freeway a few weeks ago and i dont know who it was. but i think i saw a TB sticker.
    I'll put the 13c on the motor in the car now to blow it up but thats it. When the 16v motor gets built i'm thinking more like holset 35 series or like garrett T4 size dude. No pussy hair blowers on my motors!
    Sweet! Yeah I'm slowly getting stuff together for that car. I'm really not sure what to do for internals though. i'm thinking new pistons with stock rods but getting everything lightened and balanced. The stuff for the Trans Am will be suspension ****.
    I ordered some 16v conversion stuff that should be coming in and also some **** for the trans am. when it comes in put it in dads room.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back