• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by StanleyR

1. StanleyR

Vancity Volvos

Any 2024 meetups planned?
  2. StanleyR

Vancity @Volventures formerly Darth Haul now lifted 95’ 945 turbo May be coming up for sale.

How does one communicate with these individuals? Do they have a Whattsapp group?
  3. StanleyR

Vancity @Volventures formerly Darth Haul now lifted 95’ 945 turbo May be coming up for sale.

Is there a RWD Volvo community in Vancouver?
  4. StanleyR

Are all M46’s the same?

Great Resource http://www.nuceng.ca/bill/volvo/volvohome.htm
  5. StanleyR

S/V/C Mid 2000's S80 yay or nay?

Overall these seem better than the late 90's earlier 00 ones, but there doesn't seem to be as many reviews of them. Are they generally more reliable? or am I looking for a headache to waste crazy money on? thanks in advance
  6. StanleyR

S70 lpt auto sedan good for daily driver?

I am looking for a car with the following requirements: Auto Air Cond. Cruise Control I currently have an 88 325is, but I need something with auto for my daily commute. I came across this car with a new timing belt (Last summer), trans. fluid change, newer tires, newer battery. The car has a...
  7. StanleyR

Going to look at a 94 850 turbo sedan tomorrow

What should I look at? I plan on getting an innsp. if I like it, probably by a reputable dealer/ shop. I knwo the current (and original) owner said that the a/c isn't runnign as cool as it used to, but I think that could be an expensive fix. Also, the car only has 85k miles on it and it really...
  8. StanleyR

90 Volvo 760GLE vs 93 940 Turbo

90 Volvo 740GLE vs 93 940 Turbo Considering either of these cars (please scroll down to the post from today) http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=267518 Any advice is greatly appreciated
Back