• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

HOtt 9xx/S90 car pics

Just wondering if the seats sit lower than the stock seats or not? Being on the stockbasethey look high too me and I think 7''s and 9's seats are high to start with.

Guessing its lower, Anders is a bit over 190cm high:-P

Love the wagon. super clean.

Same, I know someone who would love them though

Dark_Helmet_unmasked.jpg

Haha, iwas thinking totally the same...:D

Thanks for the kind words guys :) The wheels are custom ordered for a TRD Motorsport Supra back in the days, so the choice was simple for me :D I'm a sucker for magnesium wheels.
The seats are on the floor, I've never been lower in a car before, and I love it. I drove over 600 miles this weekend without getting tired. The pictures' from the first install, I've lowered them since then. Allso reclined them a bit.
Between the Futura-pics and the BBS-pics theres allso a new grille, camber-mod and some other bits and bobs. Done some engine-work as well. Custom intake, flywheel etc.

img09161280x728.jpg

img09211280x853.jpg

img09251280x854.jpg

img09261280x853.jpg

img09271280x853.jpg

img09281280x641.jpg

img09291280x853.jpg

Thanks for the kind words guys :) The wheels are custom ordered for a TRD Motorsport Supra back in the days, so the choice was simple for me :D I'm a sucker for magnesium wheels.
The seats are on the floor, I've never been lower in a car before, and I love it. I drove over 600 miles this weekend without getting tired. The pictures' from the first install, I've lowered them since then. Allso reclined them a bit.
Between the Futura-pics and the BBS-pics theres allso a new grille, camber-mod and some other bits and bobs. Done some engine-work as well. Custom intake, flywheel etc.

img09161280x728.jpg

Hello I would like to fly to Norway and make love to your car.

Thank you

I've actually been thinking about ditching the front lip and go back to the stock, vertical one. In white, of course. That in mind, I've allso allways wanted a set of SE-bumpers, including side skirts.

Here's some ****pics of the bay.
20140709_130921_zpsudcht6rl.jpg

20140709_130930_zpstuecuffr.jpg

20140709_130937_zpsqeywwe4y.jpg

20140619_223517_zps02989487.jpg

I have a 100 page build thread in Norwegian... :lol:
It is after the IC because it does not fit in the air filter box anymore (3").

no issues at all running it after the intercooler? interesting.

I've had mine post ic to run a bov for a little over a year now with no I'll effects. I took it out to clean it yesterday and the cleaner came out the other side clean. As long as your pcv is in order and your turbo isn't leaking oil I don't see why there should be a problem.

Back