• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Just another B234FT Conversion..

car is ready for t?v.. problem is.. no t?v appointments before september :(

Will take some pictures.. but nothing really changed...

In the meantime i will build some coilovers for the front and 15-20mm lower in the back with some selfmade perches... the front gets low.. lowww... :D but not slammed low.. but that doesnt get installed before t?v..

Last edited:
As it sits right now...

DSC_0943.JPG

DSC_0944.JPG

DSC_0945.JPG

DSC_0946.JPG

DSC_0947.JPG

DSC_0948.JPG

I tidied up the enginebay a bit and forgot to take a pic when i finished that.. so no more single lines or crossover hoses or whatsoever..

Last edited:
i spent a whola lotta money (and love ;) ) to finally have a gearbox which will break sooner or later anyway.. i also have a clutch which costs more than 700€ but maybe wont hold the power i want to produce with the engine..

No T?V yet.. i have other projects i need to focus on.. also i got no money for things like cars in this moment, but i can see light already.. ;)

so.. got motivated again to do some stuff.. so i've ordered a gear knob and an alcantara gearleverbag and will fab a M90 Shortshift with a nice aluminum stick.

Just some fiddling to beatup the time when i finally can go for the T?V-Termin ;)

Next on my List is new Brake Lines and new Bushings on the front axle.

Financial situaton gets better.. house and stuff stopped me from doing anything..

Last edited:
so.. updates...

Just fiddling around with some timingbelt problems as stated here: http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=334649

Im in the process of finding a new/better tensioner setup, will post the effort here later.

But this will get done soon enough.. i will get my self a 5 days license plate in the next few weeks to drive around a bit and find some hided problems and tune everyting so i finalley can get the registration done.. gawd.. it took so freaking long..

Fitted a K?nig K5000 into the car.. I'm sitting 8cm lower now than with the genuine seat.. thats awesome! need to fab some bracket now although the volvo seatrails are really good for adapting sportseats cause of the high and low front/rear function.

Documenting things without a Smartphone is more straining than i thought.. need to get my little digicam on the road again..

For the same kind of price, have a look at compressor racing in UK, they have very nice hybrid turbos for our engines. I just bought anHY35 but with 10cm exhaust housing for uber fast spool, and still capable of 550hp, for less than the s200

My Trailer passed MOT.. yes! now i can haul that bitch over to the guy who wants to help me with T?V ! :)

Some pics soon :) I managed to overdo the platform for the cost of just a crate of beer ;) Also i had to weld a L profile into the existing profile cause the frame was broken in one position.

mhhhh... my do88 order came in today :) 20% off everything.. got a new water radiator :)

And that reminds me.. i wanted to post pics of my trailer...

Back