• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mangohick Motorsports LLC Grand Opening Meet.. Nov 8th 2008 R.VA.

assuming my **** box (thanks to mr. bill) actually makes it to mangohick, will there be a jack that i can jack it up and change my pads possibly, and or also do a compression test? i had one done but i don't trust the results (also...i may or may not have lost them). yes? no? maybe?

We'll be in the Garage this time since the band needs somewhere to setup out of the weather..

446 Herring Creek Rd Aylett Va. 23009

maps

Simple directions.. from Interstate 95

Exit #98 for Kings Dominion towards West point onto State route 30.. (East)

Start counting your mileage as you get off 95 as it's about 10 miles to your left turn onto Herring Creek (or State route 604)

You'll cross straight over 301 about 5 miles from 95 so you'll have about another 5 miles to go after you go through the stoplight at 301.

You'll make a LEFT onto Herring Creek (604)

1/4 mile and make a RIGHT into the first paved driveway you get to with the cedar trees

maps

**** nuggets. i may not make it. the wagon is throwing a hissy fit and its pissing me the **** off. Also if i do go i have to leave at around 3 to get back here by 5

Phone number is 804 Three three nine- five five five one

It's raining a little right now but it's supposed to clear up partially and be 70 the rest of the day.

**** nuggets. i may not make it. the wagon is throwing a hissy fit and its pissing me the **** off. Also if i do go i have to leave at around 3 to get back here by 5

I put my number up there in case you change your mind!

Advantage: 244

242 = 0 bikes
244 = 2 bikes

The 244 is two bikes better than the 242.

I could carry 5 bikes in/on my 244.. however I decided to run my bike into the garage last week..:oops:

I may have to find a way to stuff my bike in the 740. :grrr:

How does your car feel about this?

Back