• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Maryland Meet April 7th 2013 College Park Ikea

Bridget and the small person and I will be there. Really we just want to go to Ikea, but I convinced her that this Ikea , on Sunday, is the perfect Ikea. I don't think she knows it's also a Volvo meet (whoops)

I can make IKEA for sure, but I have to leave for NYC Monday morning so I might need the evening for packing and s***. I'll only have the 740. Turns out the oil light doesn't work on the 240. Never really paid attention to that until the clankety-clankety noises started. Oops.

Crap, not sure I am going to get the wagon there. Unless anyone coming from/passing by mid-Delaware who wants to tow my car there! Have not been able to get it registered yet! :(

WANTED: To buy or borrow...

Catch can for 5/8" / 15mm hose, non-vented to atmosphere style.

I have a bid on one on fleabay, but have oil coming out of my front cam seal and have a dancing cap. Want to get something in there ASAP. Going to pull intercooler for inspection in the next couple of days.

WANTED: To buy or borrow...

Catch can for 5/8" / 15mm hose, non-vented to atmosphere style.

I have a bid on one on fleabay, but have oil coming out of my front cam seal and have a dancing cap. Want to get something in there ASAP. Going to pull intercooler for inspection in the next couple of days.

I'll do you one better, you can have my old one. I can't remember if it's 5/8 though. I'll have to check.

Back