• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

May 18-20, 2012 -- Carlisle Import & Kit Nationals -- Carlisle, PA

In a word, YES. You'd get to drive through the tunnel on the PA Turnpike if you came out, too. I'm jealous.

You'll have a fun time. It's always a blast.

I do that every time I come down. It's not that exciting...jackasses that change lanes with no headlights on, trying to get ahead in a 2-lane tunnel. WTF else is new? :lol:

Going no matter what! I think it might amount to 1 day off school, tops. Condensed schedule through the summer means Tues, Wed, and Thurs classes...Win!

Monday is the gate and Go cutoff! order this weekend if you wanna go on the cheap!

Jen and I haven't ordered yet, because we haven't figured out how many cars are going, or what address to send stuff to. It will definitely be at least the week leading up before you get your ish in the mail. Be patient haha.

Car is running A1 for a change. Have the 3 days confirmed off, trying to get the whole week off but we'll see how that goes. Probably bringing the bikey bike as well.

Schweet! Don't think you were there last year, or I just don't remember meeting you cuz I iz atarded.

Registering tonight before the gate-n-go is done! Woooo!

Jay and I are registered! Woohoo!

If funds come through in time, I'd really like to get a gopro to record the philly convoy. Guess I'd better get in contact with my dad about a CB for the trip, too! Does anybody have a link for the philly convoy at the ready?

Im still gonna be there.....hopefully in another volvo by then, but if not o well. Im still going because there is nothing better then carlisle.....except waffle house!!!!!!!! and my chicken, which i will be making again this year!

Back