• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Official 2011 Davis Hotel Thread

How Many People do you Want in Your Room?

• Total voters
north coast = coooldd rough beaches.
redwoods = awesome.
hwy 5 to socal = id rather curl up and die.
beaches once you get to socal = awesome.

I have redwoods 30 minutes north or 15 minutes south of me. Beaches? Yep, got those too.

I-5? Boring, take 1 or 101 or even the back roads through places like Cholame and Parkfield.

north coast = coooldd rough beaches.
redwoods = awesome.
hwy 5 to socal = id rather curl up and die.
beaches once you get to socal = awesome.

Never got to the redwoods when living in Cali, I have beaches 6 hours south of me but its dirty cold and dirty. Im all for a nice curvy fast back roads

So me and ryan will be attending davis. Only thing is we're taking a train from Portland to there. First question. Anyone in the PDX area interested in joining us? It's a 16 hour train ride and only 115 dollars a ticket. Second of all. Would someone in Davis be willing/able to pick us up from the train station?

So me and ryan will be attending davis. Only thing is we're taking a train from Portland to there. First question. Anyone in the PDX area interested in joining us? It's a 16 hour train ride and only 115 dollars a ticket. Second of all. Would someone in Davis be willing/able to pick us up from the train station?

I can make sure you are picked up.

Posted via Mobile Device

If I leave DC Monday 4:05pm, hit Chicago Tuesday 8:45am. Depart Chicago 2pm Tuesday, arrive Sacramento Thursday 2:13pm. $197, 73hr, 8min. That's a lot of drinking.

If I leave DC Monday 4:05pm, hit Chicago Tuesday 8:45am. Depart Chicago 2pm Tuesday, arrive Sacramento Thursday 2:13pm. $197, 73hr, 8min. That's a lot of drinking.

HA! I was planning on taking a train from sac to virginia this summer. That's the exact route i would be taking, just backwards :lol:

3 ****ing days? That's a whole vacation in itself, 3 days of drunk.

Buy your ticket.

Eric can make sure we are picked up...in case jerd fails us:lol:

Might be hard for him to pick you up if he doesn't have his car here.......

Back