• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Unofficial IPD 2014 Thread

Nathan ran an 11.9 @132 iirc. Kyle was in the high 15s and I did a 15.7 @ 90.2...thanks to copious amounts of lag. My 60' times were something like 2.7 seconds, and it didn't fully spool until another 50' further or so.

What year/model wagon bumper do you need, Nick?

BTW , sorry I mistook you for Warren Moy, who runs a Volvo shop in Seattle. It had been quite a long time since I'd seen you at a Volvo gathering. Your black Amazon is a piece of artwork!:-D:omg::nod:
I scored some much wanted springs for my 130 project and an almost impossible to find unmolested console in TAN for one of my 245s. My liver and kidneys had a little white surrender flag sticking out of them Sunday morning. I guess I'm getting old for this.:lol::nod:

No problem! I wish I ran a Volvo shop in Seattle... :roll:

Looking for a nice rear bumper for my '92 245. The one on my car is fine as it sits, but ask anyone and they'll tell you I like stuff that's PERFECT. I taught Pat Dickman everything he knows about being anal retentive, LOL!

I can see by the caliber of vehicles that you are indeed very careful about what goes on to your Volvos that you display.:roll::cool::nod: No luck from here for a perfect rear bumper, but I'll keep an eye out. BTW, Google Warren Moy and you might get a kick out of my confusion...

I can see by the caliber of vehicles that you are indeed very careful about what goes on to your Volvos that you display.:roll::cool::nod: No luck from here for a perfect rear bumper, but I'll keep an eye out. BTW, Google Warren Moy and you might get a kick out of my confusion...

I know all us Asians look alike, but geez...

http://www.larrysvolvo.com/Warren.jpg

Methinks he's a lot older than I am, and he's definitely Chinese, whereas I'm half Korean and Hawaiian. :-P

Oh, and the biggest difference? He owns a Volvo repair shop, and I simply repair Volvos. :rofl:

No malice was meant there, amigo.:oops: I hadn't seen either of you two guys in years at a Volvo event; please pardon my confusion. BTW, Warren had, or still has, a very nice red 544 that he put together about 8 years ago. Same caliber of build as the vehicles I've seen of yours:). First rate!:nod:
I've got to ask, did you do all the work on "Blackie", or did you sub some of it out? It's just astounding.

Back