• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Unofficial IPD 2017 Thread - 06/17/2017 Portland, OR

Same. talked to a lot of great people, saw a lot of great cars i recognized.

MrBrown, you may have side-eyed me while I was talking to my girlfriend about everything tucked in your front fender. I looked for you later, but you'd disappeared. Pictures of your engine bay don't do it justice, looks AWESOME in person.

Haha. I walked to my car every now and then to hear some of the comments and what people were saying. Very interesting tactic. Only heard a couple negative comments but I agree with them.

I appreciate the compliments! Hope to see you guys in the hood!

I just got back from my vacation, Had a great time at IPD, met some really cool people.

Woke up early Friday to jam up to Portland from Sacramento, and of course the car ran like garbage, New Maf after a bunch of diag later, and we were on the road at 1 pm (was 102 degrees when we left) Other than that, car ran pretty decent the whole trip (I put 1600 miles on it this last week).

I only grabbed a handful of pics, Sorry so many of them have my mug.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/aMZFZ"><a href="//imgur.com/aMZFZ">IPD weekend</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back