• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

Bruce what up with the TA?

On a drive up to Pemberton yesterday something let loose in the engine and bounced around for a bit. I've heard that's bad. Flatbed-of-shamed it back home, and it's yard art until my mechanic can go exploring in the internals. Not a good day, but nobody got hurt.

Couldn't find any DIYs on swapping in a B21. Or 302s.

Flatbed-of-shamed it back home

:-( I feel you on that one. :oops:

In case anyone is interested, I finished up Stan's harness rewire last night.I think the epic fail was due to poor routing on my part... looks like the harness wore through to wire against the starter and shorted out. FAIL.

M.

So are people will to help shuttle some stuff to North White Rock on the 23rd? With Fish and chip's in actual White Rock. I will try and find some fun roads for the way back.

Also, what times work best for folks?

Any help would be appreciated. No pressure

I'm in to move whatever fits in a 740 Sedan, whatever time works for everyone else, and then to gorge myself on delicious fish.

My recommendation on roadage would be to take the most direct route to the new place (91-99-King George or 152st/32ave exit?) and then to backtrack to Crescent Road, left on 128 St, left on Marine Drive, park, eat fishes.

Crescent is decently twisty, if a touch brief. Also, laws. 50km/h Crescent, 30km/h Marine.

Well that sounds sorted out. Thanks Jesse... I will continue to take a gander at roads but informed knowledge definitely helps

Worth of 264 towards the river... Wicked descending corner stuff? I used to road ride over burn out detritus on a regular basis. If people want to head that way then awesome driving abounds

Last edited:
Rims on Craiglist. $500 for set of Ipd Pegasus replicas

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/wto/5535121031.html

00t0t_eiUQ647yeJJ_600x450.jpg

Is it OK to check in early next week about the Final Vancity meet? As right not I am sitting in the middle of a pile of boxes empty and semi filled. Also, A fellow bricker is coming up from the US to pick up a drive shaft at an unknown to me time. Who I have let know this is happening.

I want to make this happen; when might be the question. Jesse I am totally down with some hooning in north Langley!

Back