• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

RSI Rods for 175 clams

https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/pts/d/volvo-bft-forged-beam-rods/6223796855.html

00E0E_jU5c1xfn9Ta_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
if anyone's hoarding a set of Meteor or Comet wheels, hit me up.. need to figure out wheels/tires for my p80

Looking for a pair of rear springs for the 1993 245 - anyone have some good ones? I noticed the the car is sagging. Hoping to find something before the end of August when I replace the shocks. Thanks!

Last edited:
Cleaned out the garage today. Found some stuff for the locals.

Anyone interested in a 240 turbo hood blanket?-Free
90+ turbo manifold-Can't see any cracks, but not sure if I'm looking in the right place. The flange is not flat. $70 obo

Oh, alright. I thought you might mean warped or something. Yeah, I'd grab that off you for the eventual +t on Stan.

M.

Alright, feeler time.

V8 car has had one part put on in the last four years... it's not looking like I'm gonna do anything with it anytime soon, so maybe it's time to let it go.

76 265 with clean title
350 Chevy V8 with a lumpy cam
Full intake setups for both TPI and TBI.
Serpentine belt assembly
Shorty stainless headers
Brand new compact starter
dual Efan with a new fan motor
Brand new 28mm IPD deep drop front swaybar
T56 6 spd transmission with a new clutch.
Unfinished Narrowed 8.8 Rearend (already narrowed, needs brackets welded on)
Kaphlenke Spherical Bushings
One of a kind Bondo custom watts link mount and modified 8.8 diff cover
Full mandrel dual exhaust from another V8 swap
EDIS coilpacks with custom trigger wheel.
Megasquirt 2.2 v3
Walbro 255hp
Flathood
Early single rounds with new replaceable bulb headlights
Saab leather seats
Tons of stainless hardware
Wilwood clutch master cylinder
Hydraulic modified clutch pedal box
Front homemade coilovers
VDO Millennium white face gauges
redrilled front hubs to 5x4-1/2.

Tons of other cool parts I can't remember at the moment.

This is wholeheartedly a project as the car is in a million pieces at the moment and requires real fabrication to finish and install the 8.8 and watts link. That said, it's a solid starting place to turn into a properly nice V8 swapped wagon. The plan was to turbocharge it and the powertrain was chosen around a 400-500 whp car.

I haven't totalled it up, but I figure just in parts I've got well over 5 grand CAD, not including the car. If I can sell it as a whole vehicle, I'll entertain offers well under that. If I don't find the right buyer, I'll likely just put it into long term storage, as I just don't have time or inclination to part it out currently and if I actually had time, I'd be finishing it.

Any interest?

Thanks,

Mark

^ Definite interest Mark, but way beyond my capabilities (i.e. zero) to finish it, and I really doubt I could argue to free up the funds to have someone finish it for me. Good luck and hope it stays local.

Just a heads up on a 1991 940 GLE 16V sedan that will be parted out sometime around mid September, until then I need to have it intact and running where I live. The car has 411,000 odd km on it but runs well enough. I will be taking the front grey leather seats and some other parts for spares but the 16V head, intake, slim brake booster will be up for sale - just have to decide what I will be keeping, probably the fenders and hood, maybe the odd door, just have to wait and see but thought I would let anyone local know beforehand in case you might be looking for something.

Another person will be helping with the dismantling at their place and I know he is taking the dash. Fill free to inquire!

mghjmhC.jpg

zyTT32W.jpg

QUOtrup.jpg

Last edited:
Also parting out a 1990 244 - the engine is a bit noisy when cold, piston slap and again, some parts that will be kept are the LH 2.4 system, radiator, front strut assembly, rear shocks and Virgo wheels but there will be some parts available and again, if there is something you might be needing let me know, it might be for sale. The car is being taken apart this weekend.

TVhivmH.jpg

hE9zBRr.jpg

lGN2itM.jpg

ndQDdbm.jpg

Back