• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Volvo 240 GLT Turbo

holy crap!! That's some great machine work. And those wheels are amazing, and perfect stance! If you're looking for opinions, I think the wheels look better with no centercaps.

holy crap!! That's some great machine work. And those wheels are amazing, and perfect stance! If you're looking for opinions, I think the wheels look better with no centercaps.

Thank you all fore the fine comments:)

I also think the wheels look better with out the caps.

I realy wanted codiak racingwheels like Rob on his 242, but i think the futuras i a god setup also, and they are easier to find here i scandinavia.

mate love it.. some quality work has gone into it..

what are the rear offsets..? they site perfect..!!

Thank you.

The rear wheels is 10/17" et 19, and i have 12 mm spacers on them also.

For tyres i now have 235/40 17 on, realy stretch but it's not without problems, the rear fender lips have been trimmed down to ca. 10 mm total and its a ballance betwen the tyre rubbing to the fender and the inside of the wheel rubbing to the inside of the chassis.

Thank you.

The rear wheels is 10/17" et 19, and i have 12 mm spacers on them also.

For tyres i now have 235/40 17 on, realy stretch but it's not without problems, the rear fender lips have been trimmed down to ca. 10 mm total and its a ballance betwen the tyre rubbing to the fender and the inside of the wheel rubbing to the inside of the chassis.

awesome thanks for that mate, wow so your still scrubbin on the inside with 10" -31 how further out do you think you would you need to go to not scrub on the inside?

awesome thanks for that mate, wow so your still scrubbin on the inside with 10" -31 how further out do you think you would you need to go to not scrub on the inside?

The scrubbing on the inside is only when im driving over a cerb or over a bump in only one side of the car, with 20 mm spacerc there is no problem on the inside but then the outside is a problem, the best fit for now is with 12 mm spacers, and i have made my panhard adjustable to have a perfect adjustment of my rearaxel.

Fore next year i think i will change the inner lip of the rear wheels from a 7.5 to a 6.5" lip so the wheel becomes a 9" it will fit better, otherwise i have to make a small adjustment of the rear fender in the back, but im not happy with cutting right now.

This is the best looking sedan on here, the wheels and stance are perfect, alittle bit of stretch. i Can't wait for more updates!
Just a Gorgeous Example of a turbo 240, Bravo sir :nod:

Back