• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pdx dl

Thx. I'm hoping a little more juice will help my slow wipers (with good ground to motor).

Can't wait to see you guys at the show. When you meet the Mrs., be sure to tell her that I'm a very serious guy on the forum...

Carl, would you want to write us a script so we say the right things about how serious, cool, and what a big shot you are on the boards? I'd hate if I didn't do you justice.

The reman alternator is in! While pushing the four new bushings in I found that there was only one in the adjuster tube where it bolts to the front of the block. Found a longer bolt and we're golden. Fired it up and the voltmeter was a bit higher than usual. Hmm. The DVOM says 14.6v. Sounds good to me. Pretty sure the head lights are brighter. Probably wishful thinking, but that would really be a nice. Plus, chicks dig small alternators and fused batteries circuits.

That's in the good range for charging. Should be around 14 volts at idle if it's charging. The amount of charging voltage will depend on the state of the battery and how hot it is outside. Hotter = less charging voltage generally.

Thx. I'm hoping a little more juice will help my slow wipers (with good ground to motor).

Can't wait to see you guys at the show. When you meet the Mrs., be sure to tell her that I'm a very serious guy on the forum...

:lol:

Carl, would you want to write us a script so we say the right things about how serious, cool, and what a big shot you are on the boards? I'd hate if I didn't do you justice.

:oogle:

I had my chance to rat him out at Davis but I bit my tongue.

Intermittent wipers.

Raise the stalk for the front and nothing happens. Switch the rear to the left and nothing happens. I saw that IPD sells a relay and it got me thinking. Where is this relay located? Does the one relay control both wipers?

Thx.

Back