• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Unofficial IPD 2017 Thread - 06/17/2017 Portland, OR

I'll be there. Should be posting a Wanted thread soon. I have a couple trim pieces lined up already but I also could use a speedo which works.

Plus I need to borrow a saw and get my new exhaust put on, if anyone wants to volunteer :rofl:

:rofl: it would be cheaper to find some sh*tbox... hammer on fuel pump, hot wire relay or fix engine bay fuse... drive it... crush it

not so. on a couple of occasions i've rented someone's 240 for much much cheaper than it would have been to go through a rental company.

If you can hitch a ride to the dalles I'll let you borrow my 245, but I want it washed and a full bag of grass when you give it back.

too late, i found something on turo. also i hate going to eastern oregon. last time i had to drive out there i got the biggest ticket of my life.

too late, i found something on turo. also i hate going to eastern oregon. last time i had to drive out there i got the biggest ticket of my life.

Who said Eastern Oregon? I'm only 80 miles east of pdx.

Glad you found something, I'm hoping I don't have to drive my 245 anyway. So who's doing pir after ipd?

I'm trying to do a little more to the car so I don't made fun of too much lol.

Anyone know if there will be a dyno or one nearby?

Probably going to need an appointment, but there's a few dyno shops in pdx and out towards woodburn.

Oh well. I will dyno it soon. I want a before mega squirt then after. I thought someone would have one at the meet.

You can run a 1/4 mile, just weigh the car, get 1/4 mile et and trap speed and there are calculators that'll spit out a whp figure. Can be just as accurate if not more, but you have to have a consistent driver.

Back