• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Unofficial IPD 2014 Thread

Cheap, but not STD-infested cheap.

//fake edit: Looks like we are staying at super 8. Fingers crossed for a lack of STDs.

Do a priceline name your own price thing and get back to me on what they offer. You might get lucky and score a room in a nice hotel just oustide of downtown, where you are both close to everything and get free parking.

Im quoting this and holding you to it Tom

okay-face.jpg

My body is ready too! :oogle:

slingblade-meme-generator-mmmmmmmm-hmmmmmm-f482c4.jpg

If i can get my engine in and running, which I'm 99% sure i can ill be up there for sure, coming from Salem but i may still grab a room for the night and check out Portland some.

Any Californians want to ride up with me? I am going up in my Ram to retrieve my 244 from RSI mostly but figure it would be a good time to go to the show too

Time is moving. Paint shop in 2 weeks, I think I'm on schedule here!

Hmm, I seem to recall a mad rush for the paint shop right before IPD last year as well...wtf!

You're not alone though...a coworker was scrambling to get his car from a bare shell in paint to ready to run for the autox season...3 weeks later. Now he's doing the same thing this year, only with 2 cars!

LOL. It will be a surprise for all. I'm having a hard time what color fucia to go with tho!

Hmm, I seem to recall a mad rush for the paint shop right before IPD last year as well...wtf!

You're not alone though...a coworker was scrambling to get his car from a bare shell in paint to ready to run for the autox season...3 weeks later. Now he's doing the same thing this year, only with 2 cars!

Can't beat my last-minute build with Blackie. Last year my wife and I worked straight up to 2 a.m. the morning of the show. I think at midnight I was fighting to install the door panels. We got about 4 hours of sleep that day. Definitely not going to do THAT again. :roll:

That's about what one of the locals was doing on his before Davis this year. He swung by my place at 10pm to grab an amp for the stereo setup, still had speakers to install, door panels to install, wiring, all that jazz. He rolled in around 8:30 or so, on about 4 hours of sleep and had one of 2 kids with him as well....think he was running on caffeine...

Back