• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Unofficial IPD 2014 Thread

Bring ton of random stickers to cover the bike frame!
I just scooped up a ton of my random stickers from automotive vendors over the years into one spot. Want'm?! There's a lot that are "too big" for a bike frame, but... I'm sure you could find a use if you like stickers!

Hey guys my son will be working that day so if we can talk mitch into letting him wash cars like last year that would be an option. oh bbq day i mean.

We'll see. There have been times when it winds up being sunny when they forecast rain. Remember, we live near the Pacific Ocean. The whole west coast has erratic weather thanks to that.

-J

Had a few issues to deal with, but it's doing pretty well now. Coming into Denver tonight it didn't seem to be charging as much as I'd like, so we'll look into that in the morning.

Justus (justlie) is with me piloting the Passat TDI support vehicle.

So excited about driving through the mountains tomorrow!

For sure, I-70 is pretty fun for a freeway. Just watch out for cops in Summit County, Loveland Pass, Vail, etc.

We'll see. There have been times when it winds up being sunny when they forecast rain. Remember, we live near the Pacific Ocean. The whole west coast has erratic weather thanks to that.

-J

And it's been jinxed.

Quick! Knock on wood.

So who can give a hand transporting a fairly sizable pile of parts to the garage sale? Looks like the most gigantic stroller known to man is going to take much precious trunk space on Saturday.

So who can give a hand transporting a fairly sizable pile of parts to the garage sale? Looks like the most gigantic stroller known to man is going to take much precious trunk space on Saturday.
Is Cat coming or are you on baby duty? That may help take up some of Becky's time if she wants to come along...

Back