• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

'83 244 Turbo

Maybe I should just have this turned into a project thread.... Hopefully most of this stuff will be installed by spring/summer.

dlot, who should I have port the 531? I don't know any one around here.

More pictures

The old and tired B21FT
Goodies007-1.jpg

Abused flywheel
Goodies006.jpg

Old M46 that I will reuse and try not to blow up
Goodies008-1.jpg

So empty..
Goodies010-1.jpg

Need to get the 86+ front end on
Goodies009-1.jpg

Squirter block waiting for new gaskets and seals
Goodies011.jpg

Squirters, yes!
Goodies012.jpg

I'd like to use this style oil cooler, but I am pretty sure it won't fit with the 3" dp in a 240
Goodies013.jpg

On an engine I paid too much for, the threads in #1 for the spark plug are stripped out... yay.. I wrote the company an email back and never heard from them.. assholes
Goodies014.jpg

Chillin in the garage
Goodies019.jpg

MMM gauges
Goodies020.jpg

240 diesel under dash mats, leftover from when this was my daily driver
Goodies021.jpg

More goodies
Goodies026.jpg

Goodies018.jpg

Goodies017.jpg

Goodies016.jpg

This will be after I'm through with the 531
Goodies015.jpg

Fresh snowfall - the cars that don't get driven in the snow
Goodies027.jpg

Hakkas... love 'em
Goodies028.jpg

Enjoy! I will make this my project thread.

nice stuff man! you are pretty much doing what i would like to do this summer/next year. I have a buddy who works at harken trying to hunt down an AQ171 for me. Ever need a hand, i would love to stop by, as soon as this semester is out ill only be 45min S of you!

Finally getting around to this car as it is a last priority right now, unfortunately:

Poly Bushings
enginestuff010.jpg

Coilovers, 300 in-lb front springs, koni yellows, camber plates
enginestuff011.jpg

S60R brakes
enginestuff012.jpg

Getting some new brake fluid and I still have to remove the rear porportioning (reducing?) valves and replace with just the braided lines. Waiting for lug nuts for the spacers as well.

the latest headache is that you have all this sweet stuff and its sitting in a garage doing nothing not even getting toyed around with. just bumping so people see sweet things and give you crap so you actually start doing things.

^ Word.

I can understand being busy with other stuff but it feels good to get in gear on a project. I want to see more sick 244's!

the latest headache is that you have all this sweet stuff and its sitting in a garage doing nothing not even getting toyed around with. just bumping so people see sweet things and give you crap so you actually start doing things.

Dude stfu. I live 60 miles from the car and pay $25k a year for school. School that requires a lot of time to pass and get good grades. I care more about that than my car right now.

This summer......

Back