• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Don't...Flip...That...Wagon...!

Eh, making a CF tailgate will be cake vs. building a roof. Might as well buy enough material to do both...

Carbon fiber engine block = black block? :rofl:

Speaking of weight I am tossing around the idea of doing a 16ga header- just one to try it. Should be roughly 7lbs lighter than stock... let me know if you'red interested...

Carbon fiber engine block = black block? :rofl:

Speaking of weight I am tossing around the idea of doing a 16ga header- just one to try it. Should be roughly 7lbs lighter than stock... let me know if you'red interested...

I tried to IM you about making that last night...

WRONG, there is probably at least 10lbs to be saved between both of them maybe more.

im sure there is but we will see. the fenders on 240s are light as hell. i have seen fiberglass ones b4 and they weighed more.... you would have to make the fender pretty thin with not a whole lota plys.

im sure there is but we will see. the fenders on 240s are light as hell. i have seen fiberglass ones b4 and they weighed more.... you would have to make the fender pretty thin with not a whole lota plys.

You'd be suprized how stiff a even very thin vaccuum infused carbon panel is. You'd save 30% vs steel easy, even 18gauge.

some idiot couldn't get my $10 cassette player out, so he decided to take big bolt cutters and cut the dash.

still couldn't steal my tape player 'deck'

but yeah, the douche nozzle destroyed a mint black dash and broke a window :roll:

icbc sourced out an uncracked black dash from some place and had it shipped.... (300$ deductible later)

You'd be suprized how stiff a even very thin vaccuum infused carbon panel is. You'd save 30% vs steel easy, even 18gauge.

30% not a WHOLE lot considering the fenders weight like 7 pounds each. YES every bit counts but is ALL that worth it for two fenders? the roof and hatch will yeild ALOT greater savings. even the hood should be a big savings. jsut what i think.

Back