• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Myles' '75 245 __ Last Dance with __ Mary Jane

Not yet...I wish...

Still need to figure out my IAC hose...no stock hose will fit, and there are some tight bends. I'm thinking some silicone heater hose and some copper elbows from the hardware store.

I need to find a plug for the EGR looking thing, under the intake manifold.

Also, space is tight, and I can't figure out a solution for my air filter, and pre turbo pipe w/ PCV nipple, with what's in front of me...
I'm going to have to wait till Tuesday, so my exhaust guy can make me a 2.5" diameter pipe, with a 45-degree bend, and nipple for PCV, and clamp that on with a K&N cone filter.

Drive it???

No, it runs....not drives.

The plumbing from air filter to turbo still needs to be made, so until then, I can't complete my PCV. Also, I'm waiting on a M16x1.5 bolt to plug the EGR on intake. Those two vacuum leaks keep it from idling....

I've also got to spend a little time, to mark TDC on my pulley, and actually set ignition timing.

Worst is over...and the mystery of "will it run" is gone, thankfully.

I'll take it to the exhaust shop, to make the pre turbo pipe, and get my K&N cone filter. Then I can plug in a PCV tube...EGR plug should be here Friday....dial in timing and I'm on the road!

Is the head leaking yet?

No...I put that on right!

Runs, drives, starts & stops!

photo%25201.JPG

photo%25203.JPG

May Madness Hot Rod Show, today on 4th St, San Rafael...

Some called it a truck...certainly had the most ground clearance of the cars in show...others called it the rally car!

Many were reminded of past times in their 240's, or stories of their parent's 240's, others were pretty impressed...

All in all, it was nice to hang out with real car people and hold my own against some of the rodding/custom worlds finest..

Also nice being the only turbo car in show, and I think it was a nice break from the SBC's and Detroit Muscle.

photo%25201.JPG

photo%25202.JPG

photo%25203.JPG

photo%25204.JPG

photo%25205.JPG

photo%25201.JPG

photo%25202.JPG

photo%25203.JPG

photo%25204.JPG

Took my Green Wagon out for Cars & Coffee, this morning...
My first time at such an event, and it was great.

All the folks there were real nice, I saw some cool cars and they were all thrilled to see mine...makes me feel pretty good.

photo%25203.JPG

photo%25202.JPG

photo%25201.JPG

You bought the orange one on clist? Nice!!!

Yep!

It's my girlfriend's new daily! Swapped over some Virgos, put the Commqndo airdam on, after painting it flat black and drilling the holes in the bumper. I've got some other stuff to swap over too. It was a great find and a good deal. Lit looks great, next to my wagon; most importantly, she loves it!

Back