• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Volvo 122S Build Thread: Scope-creep the Sequel

Excellent/insane work!!! However, on the original 61-64 front panel there was no mounting bosses, they came with the 65 grille. The original grilles is mounted a bit higher in the original front panel. Probably makes no difference to your project though.

Keep it up :) It looks great!
I made the grille panel deeper at the top (and the fenders to match) as I think it looks more balanced. It's good to know that no bosses were needed for the grilles. I've got them all complete and packed away for now.

With the hinges fixed so they would work...they then need to go up and down and the torsion springs are way too powerful for the carbon fibre trunk. I worked out how to add a set of gas springs.

I've also now got a SPONSOR! Never thought that would happen. Send Cut Send has stepped up with some great support. I've arranged for channel viewers to get a discount code. Stop by SendCutSend.com and pick up a discount code for your next purchase. https://sendcutsend.com/maker-throttlestopgarage/

Love the hinge upgrade! Got me thinking about my hinge situation and how to approach making them better. If you ever need cnc help, let me know, I'd love to help your project along, its been inspirational.

Back