• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Myles' '75 245 __ Last Dance with __ Mary Jane

not trying to be a dick when I say this, but why dont you clean anything before you install it? everything you are showing up close pictures of has a fine layer of filth thats not helping anything and makes it so you just get dirty any time you have to work on anything int he future.

I actually have cleaned most pieces. That wash bottle looks like hell, but I'll buff it out, along with my overflow bottle. I like things clean and not oily. I don't like getting dirty, working on my car.

740 Turbo Overflow bottle & bracket...The old 240 one cracked, and I had a 940 unit ziptied in there...but this works well, and is the same as in my 242 16vT

photo%25203.JPG

NPR intercooler fitted!

photo%25201.JPG

photo%25202.JPG

Must be nice to have a lift so you can completely assemble the engine bay THEN drop the car on the drive train

It makes back breaking suspension work, no sweat at all.

I'm going to install the short block from above, then torque head in car and install transmission.

240240 brought me my B230FT short block, on his way home from Davis...

It's Zvolv's old motor, from his '75...a '94 B230FT with Yoshifab 16v valve reliefs!

I cleaned, resealed and installed it, this week...and got my freshly rebuilt head back from the machine shop...they had to take 3 thousandths out, as it was warped...fresh seals and 4.6L v8 valve springs!

photo%25203.JPG

I've followed the "Non Ghetto NPR Piping" thread and have done my best to replicate it, with a 16v...

photo%25201.JPG

Also, Lexus/Prime 250's...16x7!

photo%25202.JPG

BIG NEWS!

photo.JPG

I bought a brass 3/4" NPT to 5/8" Hose barb adapter....Why? Because I tapped my PCV vacuum port, on my pre turbo elbow, for less leaks.

Nice build! Looks like it's coming together well!! Makes me wish I had time to work on my redblock Datsun project....

Back