• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My 240GLE

This looks incredible. If kept looking stock, I'm going to be wondering if every 240 sedan in this colour that I see on the road has a V8 lurking underneath :p Love the shed and love the build. Keep it up!

---dens

Hell yeah, looks damn good. Even though the turbo is on the opposites side, it shows me my planned routing is going to work. Thank you.

Hell yeah, looks damn good. Even though the turbo is on the opposites side, it shows me my planned routing is going to work. Thank you.

Happy to help. Keep in mind that the starter motor will be more of an issue for you with the turbo on the other side. There are conversion kits/options available if need be.

Holy moly, I forgot this existed. Years have passed, I've still been slowly working away on this in the background. I've had some setbacks and life has been in the way for the most part, but it's moving along.

I had some dramas with the transmission, rebuilt it and learnt alot in the process. Changed alot of the turbo stuff, had some turbo dramas, and mostly post up to YouTube now.

Here is the latest video with the engine running.

https://youtu.be/wgxTxvPsf2I

Back